Friends of School Association (FOSA) 2016/2017
We are a group of parents, teachers and support staff who work effectively together with the following aims:
- Organise social or learning events to raise money to support the education of our students.
- Support Perry Beeches ii development and offer advice, support and parental views in a less formal environment than parent/governor meetings,
- And most importantly, have fun!
If you would like to join the Friends of School Association, or are interested in attending any of our upcoming events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Dates this year for the Friends of School Association 2016/2017
All Meetings are held from 5.30pm to 6.30pm in the Conference Room:
- Wednesday 16th November
- Wednesday 18th January
- Wednesday 8th March
- Wednesday 15th May
- Wednesday 5th July
- Friday 9th December (Christmas Market)
- Wednesday 19th July (Sports Day)